-
February 3rd, 2002, 03:22 AM
#31
Capt_Video
Guest
I live in Salem Illinois, Thats in the land of Stephen,Near a state of Confusion, Where the little dogs play and the big dogs rule, Bow Wow Wow.... (I usta be known as EllaNoise)
------------------
walk in peace
-
February 5th, 2002, 12:52 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Minneapolis here.
------------------
-
February 6th, 2002, 02:14 AM
#33
Inactive Member
originally Long Island, now New York City
------------------
[This message has been edited by Jett Ford (edited February 05, 2002).]
-
February 6th, 2002, 09:36 AM
#34
Inactive Member
A Big Hello From San Diego CA.
Love, Kathy
------------------
-
February 19th, 2002, 11:48 PM
#35
Inactive Member
From Japan. Sorry my english is poor. Any more Japanese fans here?
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:52 PM
#36
Inactive Member
OK, Begining, next Month April, I am going to be placing some messages in bottles(6) and throwing them into the Pacific Ocean at various points in California; If you are a Cherie fan and you get one of these you will win a fab prize.
Just call the number inside and give Mara your code number (it will be on the message);
Ofcourse the way the ocean currents are running she may be a grandmother by then, but we will keep this competition going for 50 years.
Good Luck
Adam Goodidea
-
March 10th, 2002, 11:04 PM
#37
DeeJay
Guest
I hate The Police.
I was watching some Brit Awards show last week and Sting came on to do a couple of songs. When he got to the third song he took his suit and shirt off and pranced around topless to sing the next song which was "Message in A Bottle". I was laughing thinking look at this guy showing his body off like a prize dick. I switched channels as I couldn't BARE it anymore to find the video of "Don't Stand So Close to Me" where Sting plays the part of a teacher and he takes his top off behind the desk in that too!! Whats his go?
Anyways Adam that will be a long drawn out competition. Those bottles will take 10 years to reach anywhere.
-
March 13th, 2002, 05:55 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Just goes to show the confidence we have in Rocket City Records and Cherie Currie, also the fact that both Cherie and Mara will be Grandmothers and yours truly will still be 35!!
Don't stand so close to ...the barbe,que
Adam
-
March 13th, 2002, 05:56 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Just goes to show the confidence we have in Rocket City Records and Cherie Currie, also the fact that both Cherie and Mara will be Grandmothers and yours truly will still be 35!!
Don't stand so close to ...the barbe,que
Adam
-
March 13th, 2002, 08:28 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Dave
here from Sunderland in the North East of the UK
(have just visited Whitby today, which is where the Dracula legend originated and was blown away by the beauty of the place - wow! what a view from the Abbey, looking out over the sea!)
Anyway, long time Runaways fan here (Cherie in particular (I wonder if any fellow long time fans could ever have envisaged this happening all those years ago!)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks